Violence has no place in Islam
- Published on 04 January 2010
- Hits: 1583
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community strongly condemns the attempted Northwest flight 253 attack. As Muslims who believe in the Messiah, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community holds to the true Islamic teaching of peace and denounces any act that disturbs the peace of any society and the security of any community.Read More
Muslims Speak Out Against Secular Extremism
- Published on 05 December 2009
- Hits: 1828
Muslim Group Condemns Franklin Graham’s Rhetoric on Islam
- Published on 13 December 2009
- Hits: 1904
On Dec. 10th 2009 on CNN, Franklin Graham – son of famous evangelist Billy Graham – defended his controversial post-9/11 comments in which he called Islam an evil and wicked religion. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA condemns Graham’s incorrect statements, which expressed his hatred and willful ignorance of the Islamic faith.Read More
Violence has no place in Islam
- Published on 10 November 2009
- Hits: 1635
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community (AMC) strongly condemns the shooting that occurred at the Fort Hood Army Base on November 5, 2009. The AMC holds to the true Islamic teaching of peace and denounces any act that disturbs the peace of any society and the security of any community.
Islamic Convention Draws Muslims Across the U.S.
- Published on 21 December 2014
- Hits: 501
While ISIS preys on youth, American-Muslims gather to teach youth true Islamic Teachings
Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, one of the nation’s oldest American Muslim organizations, celebrates its 29th annual Jalsa Salana Convention in Southern California. Many guests will attend, seeking information about Islam in light of recent events in Sydney, Peshawar, and the ongoing effort to eradicate ISIS.
The event will take place December 26th-28th at Baitul Hameed in Chino, California. The three-day conference will include presentations on the following topics, for which subject matter experts are available for interviews:
- Moral Training of Children
- Embracing Your Religion With Pride in This Society
- Peer Pressure – Solutions for Ahmadi Muslims in America
- The Holy Prophet Muhammad - Ambassador of Peace
- Service to Humanity is Part of our Faith
- Erring and Forgiving in Islam
- Learning how to cover others’ weaknesses
- Loyalty and Fortitude of the Companions of the Holy Prophet
- Blessings of Marriage in Islam
Why I Attended The White House Iftar
- Published on 22 July 2014
- Hits: 587
This Ramadan I had the opportunity to attend the White House Iftar. And yes, it was an opportunity — one I embraced. Meanwhile, many Muslim leaders nationwide protested the Iftar, openly calling for a boycott. Some actively rejected Iftar invitations, citing the unjust war in Iraq, the unjust detentions of Muslims in Guantanamo Bay, the unjust siege on civilians in Gaza, and the unjust NSA spying on Muslims.
Ahmadiyya Muslim leaders calls for separation of religion, state
- Published on 12 May 2013
- Hits: 488
BEVERLY HILLS -- On the same day that Pakistan parliamentary elections were taking place, the leader of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community delivered a message of peace, unity and separation of religion and state.
Members of this Muslim community have been deprived of their basic right to vote in the country because of their beliefs, a discrimination His Holiness Mirza Masroor Ahmad Khalifatul Masih V called "obnoxious."
Hundreds attended the globally broadcast lecture by the 62-year-old khalifa on Saturday at the Montage Hotel.
"The key to peace is to stop cruelty and oppression. ... Only then will global peace be delivered," said Ahmad.
Founded in 1889, this Islamic organization spans over 200 countries with membership exceeding tens of millions. Its current headquarters are in the United Kingdom, according to the Ahmadiyya's website.
In his first visit to the West Coast, the spiritual leader stressed what he called he true meaning of Islam and how it works toward global peace.
- Global Voices: Ahmadis' mission of peace in an age of terror
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Community world leader to visit the West Coast Read more: http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_23158997/ahmadiyya-muslim-community-world-leader-visit-west-coast#ixzz2SJFs8Vu8
- Promised Messiah Day: the commemoration of a revolution
- The Ahmadi-Muslims' I Love Muhammad Campaign